This book will offer a wide range of new business startup ideas and it will cover the following aspects that are critical to the business success besides some related business tools for application purposes.
•The current economic situation and the need for entrepreneurship.
• Benefits of being an entrepreneur.
• The fears associated with being an entrepreneur.
• The Psychology of Entrepreneurs.
• Spotting entrepreneurial opportunities.
• The legal identity of a startup company.
• Conducting a Feasibility Study and Crafting a Business Plan.
• Strategic Management.
• Franchising and Entrepreneurship.
• Marketing Your Company.
• Financial Statements.
• Financial Ratio Analysis and Interpretation.
• Purchasing Planning.
• Managing People.