Simulations stand for a unity of “Education and Training with Entertainment” – the perfect combination of topic relevant contents, an interactive setting for participants and – just simply – fun!
The crucial success factor for sustainable learning is the replica of company and your individual business reality. The main idea is to integrates corporate reality and philosophy to reach business goals.
Bbusinesss with its strategic partners “SIMDUSTRY®” are presenting a simulation-based Sales solution for corporate sales (B2C & B2B). We accompany our sales solution with board simulations as a highly effective learning tool as to serve organizational comprehensive changes and development.
We appreciate board simulations as a highly effective learning tool for the following reasons:
– Real time Feedback. Consequences of decisions and behaviors are experienced directly
– Visualization of relationships and interactions relevant for success.
– Mapping of the complexity and interdependencies of decisions and behaviors
– Risk-free learning. “Learning by doing” without economic or personal consequences
– Reproducing individual business situations.
– Illustration of a real business world on the simulation board
– Team working & interaction.
– Networking and experience exchange between the simulation teams and members
– Learning in competition/ Multiplayer environment. Having fun in competition with other teams
SIMSales simulation turns delegates to salespeople in competing companies taking over the task of finding, acquiring and developing customer relations. Each company is com- peting for the “Highest Score of Commercial Efficiency”. In teams they explore the full process of customer acquisition, development and management. Delegates simulate the complete sales process.
What questions can SIMSales answers the following questions:
– How do I maximize the use of my resources (time, sales support, conditions)?
– How can I contribute to optimize the turnover, reputation and stability?
– What success factors are crucial for boosting sales?