Retail Sales and Customer Experience Simulation Workshop
Duration 2 Days Overview Simulations stand for a unity of “Education and Training with Entertainment” – the perfect combination of topic relevant contents, an interactive setting for participants and – just simply – fun! The crucial success factor for sustainable […]
Simulations stand for a unity of “Education and Training with Entertainment” – the perfect combination of topic relevant contents, an interactive setting for participants and – just simply – fun!
The crucial success factor for sustainable learning is the replica of company and your individual business reality. The main idea is to integrates corporate reality and philosophy to reach business goals.
Bbusinesss with its strategic partners “SIMDUSTRY®” are presenting a simulation-based Sales and Customer Experience solution for Retail Sales in different industries. We accom- pany our sales retail solution with board simulations as a highly effective learning tool as to serve organizational comprehensive changes and development.
We appreciate board simulations as a highly effective learning tool for the following reasons:
– Real time Feedback. Consequences of decisions and behaviors are experienced directly
– Visualization of relationships and interactions relevant for success.
– Mapping of the complexity and interdependencies of decisions and behaviors
– Risk-free learning. “Learning by doing” without economic or personal consequences
– Reproducing individual business situations.
– Illustration of a real business world on the simulation board
– Team working & interaction. Networking and experience exchange between the simulation teams and members
– Learning in competition/ Multiplayer environment. Having fun in competition with other teams
SIMSales Retail simulation turns delegates into sales people in competing retail companies. Each company is competing for the “maximum commercial efficiency”. In teams they explore and simulate the five steps of the sales process.
What questions can SIMSales Retail answers the following questions:
– How can I maximize sales, customer experience and relations in a retail environment?
– How do I adapt my approach to different customers?
– How do I best use my time when there are no customers in the retail shop?